TOA's 9000M2 Series Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifiers redefine the conventional mixer/amplifier category by combining a modular matrix mixer, digital signal processor (DSP) and amplifiers in a compact, two rack space package. The versatile new series is ideal for multi-zone paging, music distribution and room-combining applications. The 9000M2 Series models include dual and single channel amplifiers with high or low impedance outputs plus a matrix mixer-only version.
All models allow for easily configured, custom systems with up to eight mic/line inputs and eight outputs. Each 9000M2 Series chassis has two output channels with built-in DSP, including ten band parametric EQ, compressor, deley and more. Input and output modules include additional DSP.
A new integrated operating mode provides powerful functionality for both simple mixing and complex multi-zone paging applications. Features include telephone zone paging, automatic microphone mixing and ambient noise control.
The A-9120SM2 is equipped with a single 120W 25/70V/low-impedance power amplifier. It is designed to be used in conjunction with optional modules and can be configured for up to 8 inputs and 8 outputs. 9000 series modules or existing 900 series modules may be used.
The A-9120SM2 is UL and cUL Listed and backed with TOA’s five year product warranty.
- Modular Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifiers for a multitude of applications including audio-visual, zone paging, room combining and many more
- Easy to Configure and Operate
- Exceptional Audio Quality
- 24-bit, 48 kHz sampling
- Ultra-Low Distortion - 0.0008%
- Minimum Latency - 1.1ms (D-001T input to output)
- Modular Mixer - up to 8 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs
- Dual Channel Digital Signal Processor (DSP):
- 10-Band Parametric EQ
- High and Low Pass Filters
- Loudness Contour
- Bass and Treble
- Delay (MIXER mode)
- 34 TOA Speaker EQ Presets
- Single 120W70.7/25V, 4/8 ohm Power Amplifier
- Telephone Zone Paging - access up to eight zones with optional ZP-001T module
- Flexible, integrated, operating system (Mixer + Paging Matrix:
- Mixer functions along with simultaneous Priority Paging Matrix activation, each with 32 presets.
- Scene memory (x32) contains all mixer (non-priority) settings
- Paging memory (x32) contains global (static) input settings, independent Xpoint assignments, paging trigger & paging output levels for all high priority (1, 2 & 3) inputs.
- Both scene & paging memories are stored in a single template along with remote assignments, security lock and other global functions
- Mixer & Paging functions are independent and mixer (scene) settings will not affect Paging (event) functions.
- Rack-mount Kit Included (2RU)
- Five Year Warranty