The SG-192 is the first standalone FM stereo generator capable of passing full AES MPX composite baseband to the exciter, including RDS and SCA up to 67kHz, and is equipped with an intelligent stereo multipath controller which helps mitigate the effects of multipath-induced receiver blending. The new SG-192 can be used with any audio processor and for translator or repeater applications.
The new SG-192 FM stereo generator complements Wheatstone’s audio processing line and can provide stereo generation for third-party audio compressors and limiters that lack a stereo generator or are installed in a location where the stereo generator cannot be used. It offers an exclusive stereo multipath controller, which helps mitigate the effects of multipath-induced stereo receiver blending in the absence of clean reception. Audio interfaces for the exciter include the legacy composite analog signal (2 separate outputs are available) or Wheatstone’s baseband192 AES digital composite baseband option for compatible exciters. A dedicated 10MHz synchronizing input is useful for single frequency networks, translators, and repeater applications.
- Dedicated 10MHz GPS clock input
- Exclusive stereo multipath controller technology for enhanced stereo reception
- Wheatstone® baseband192 built in for composite digital link to transmitter
- Highly oversampled composite clipping
- Ethernet-based remote control via 100BaseT Ethernet and rear panel RJ-45
- Front panel headphone jack
- AES3 digital input accepts 32kHz - 96kHz
- Precision FM stereo MPX generator with pilot and SCA protection filters
- Guru GUI, for easy setup and navigation
- WheatNet-IP compatible
- Single frequency networks
- Translators or repeaters