The MG10 is a high-performance compact analog mixer with 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs and a rugged metal chassis.
Yamaha's new 2014 MG compact analog mixers delivers the quality serious sound engineers are looking for. Models come with up to 16 channels and feature Yamaha's discrete, Class A D-PRE microphone preamps for high-quality sound. The five XU models include SPX digital effects processors and USB 2.0 connectivity, and all models with over 10 inputs sport upgraded 1-knob compressors.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- "D-PRE" mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 1.9 kg (4.19 lbs.)