Designed for small studios and post-production rooms, the Yamaha MSP3A is a powered monitor meant for critical listening and mixing. Use it in a stereo or surround setup.
With its built-in 22W amplifier and Twisted Flare Port, the monitor delivers clear and accurate sound especially in the low end. Plug in consumer level or pro line-level gear-with accommodations for RCA, XLR, and 1/4" inputs, the monitor can handle all sorts of different audio sources. A power cord is included.
The versatile MSP3 reference monitor has been reborn as the MSP3A, featuring a new Twisted Flare Port that delivers clearer bass from a simpler, more beautiful design.
With a 22W built-in amplifier, the MSP3A produces true-to-source sound. Like its predecessor, this model has a variety of inputs and controls and is compatible with numerous optional support brackets.
The MSP3A is an ideal choice for small studios and post-production setups, and also for monitoring electronic instruments and surround reproduction. Accurate monitoring in a compact, easy to transport package will make the them your go-to solution!
- Great performance in a small, accurate design
- Flexible input connectivity for most any situation
- Front panel controls allow fast adjustments
- Yamaha's Twisted Flare Point improves bass accuracy
- Built-in mounting capability for wall, ceiling or stand mounting
- Monitor Type Active 2-Way
- Enclosure Bass-Reflex
- Power Rating 22 W
- Drivers LF Driver: 1 x 4" / 10.2 cm Cone
- HF Driver: 1 x 0.8" / 2 cm Dome
- Amplification 1 x Full-Range Amplifier: Class-AB Rated at 22 W
- Frequency Range 67 Hz to 22 kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) 99 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.1%
- Analog Input Sensitivity/Gain +4 dB to -10 dBu
- Phase Adjustment None
- Crossover Frequency 4 kHz
- Audio I/O
- 1 x RCA Unbalanced Female Analog Input (10 Kilohms)
- 1 x Combo XLR-1/4" Balanced Female Analog Input (10 Kilohms)
- Power Consumption 30 W
- Mounting Points None
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.7 x 9.3 x 6.5" / 144 x 236 x 166 mm
- Weight 7.9 lb / 3.6 kg