This MIKARM studio mic boom features elegant single tube construction with articulated joints and internal springs. It supports microphones weighing up to 4.5 lbs (2 kg), and is internally wired with open cable tails for user fitting of connectors. It's 31.5 inches (80 cm) long from the top to the bottom friction joint, and sports a natural aluminum finish. It requires mounting hardware such as the BUSHING or CLAMP (sold separately). You can also attach the MIKARM to the optional POLE-17 or POLE-33 for further flexibility. (See Related Items at right)
And if you have flat-screen monitors that need mounting, there is the outstanding MONARM
The M!ka by Yellowtec integrated modular system lets you arrange the microphones and flat panel monitors in your studio or workstation efficiently and elegantly. Stylish, yet solid, each component works with its mates to let you customize a setup unique to your needs.
- Max length 31 inches, weight 1.05kg net / 1.5kg gr.
- Sturdy aluminium tube construction
- Durable, silk-mat anodized finish
- Adjustable friction joints
- Fully compatible with m!ka MMS elements
- Hidden wiring through tubes and joints
- Open ended cable tails
- Various mounting strategies available
- Long-lasting quality
- Designed in Germany