The PDM-KIT is a desktop kit to mount the POLE-17 or POLE-33 through a 10mm hole in the tabletop. It includes an M10x70 screw, washers, and cable clamps.
The M!ka by Yellowtec integrated modular system lets you arrange the microphones and flat panel monitors in your studio or workstation efficiently and elegantly. Stylish, yet solid, each component works with its mates to let you customize a setup unique to your needs.
- Elegant single tube construction for modern studio design
- System solution combining microphone and monitor mounts
- 'On Air Signalling' atop the microphone
- Elaborate internal linkage and coil spring construction supporting microphones up to 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- Friction joints with easy accessible thumbscrews enabling fine adjustments for various weights
- Internal wiring - hidden from view
- Two finishes: anodised aluminium or coated dark grey
- Bushing for solid flush desktop mounting
- MSS Pole for extension with maximum positioning flexibility
- No metal on metal friction thanks to plastic pivot adapter
MIKA MSS Pole 17'':
- extruded aluminium sheath with four profile slots and 16mm inner hole, inserted nut M10x1.5 at the bottom side, length of 445mm, diameter of 51mm