Note: XLR connector not supplied.
This MIKARM studio mic boom offers "On Air" signalling and features elegant single tube construction with articulated joints and internal springs. It supports microphones weighing up to 4.5 lbs (2 kg), and is internally wired with open cable tails for user fitting of connectors. The extended MIKARM-ONAIR-43 is 43 inches (110 cm) long from the top to the bottom friction joint, and sports a natural aluminum finish (note: shorter length boom in aluminum finish shown in photo on this page, and in gray color when you click on larger photo).
It requires mounting hardware such as the BUSHING or CLAMP (sold separately). You can also attach the MIKARM to the optional POLE-17 (etc.) for further flexibility. (See Related Items at right)
And if you have flat-screen monitors that need mounting, there is the outstanding MONARM
The M!ka by Yellowtec integrated modular system lets you arrange the microphones and flat panel monitors in your studio or workstation efficiently and elegantly. Stylish, yet solid, each component works with its mates to let you customize a setup unique to your needs.
- Elegant single tube construction for modern studio design
- System solution combining microphone and monitor mounts
- 'On Air Signalling' atop the microphone
- Elaborate internal linkage and coil spring construction supporting microphones up to 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- Friction joints with easy accessible thumbscrews enabling fine adjustments for various weights
- Internal wiring - hidden from view
- Two finishes: anodised aluminium or coated dark grey
MIKA Microphone Arm:
- length of 800mm from top to bottom friction joint
- 5/8'' thread for mic mount
- pivot diameter of 16mm