Hook up a microphone or cable to the Audio-Technica ATW-1701 transmitter and receiver to complete a high-fidelity camera-mount wireless system.
With its compact and portable design, the System 10 Camera-Mount high-fidelity digital wireless system is ideally positioned to capture media on the go. The Audio-Technica ATW-1701 is perfect for video production, electronic news gathering (ENG) and every mobile application in between, the receiver features multiple mounting options to accommodate a variety of cameras and recording devices.
Like all of the products in the System 10 digital wireless family, the Camera Mount provides three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space. Instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup make the Camera-Mount extremely easy to use, while its digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation provides the ultimate in sound quality and dependable performance. Also, as the receiver operates in the 2.4 GHz range, it remains completely free from TV interference at all times.
Available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations, each System 10 Camera-Mount wireless system includes a camera shoe mount in addition to the receiver and transmitter. The AT8691 camera shoe dual mount and the AT8350 3.5 mm to XLR output cable are available separately.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Ultra compact receiver size with multiple mounting options
- Selectable balanced and unbalanced output jacks with level control for use with most cameras and recording devices
- Internal rechargeable 12-hr battery
- Separate headphone port and volume control for local audio monitoring
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack or handheld transmitters
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup
- Operating Frequencies 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% typical
- Operating Range 30 m (100') radius, 60 m (200') diameter typical -Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) -Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz -Depending on microphone type
- Receiving System Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level 3.5 mm (1/8"), TRS balanced: +6 dBV Dual mono, unbalanced: 0 dBV
- Power Supply 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type external power supply
- Battery Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery Life 12 hours -Depending on environmental conditions
- Battery Charging Time: 4 hours 30 minutes -Depending on environmental conditions
- Charging Temperature Range: 5° C to +35° C (41° F to 95° F)
- Dimensions 56.0 mm (2.20") W x 91.4 mm (3.60") H x 27.8 mm (1.09") D
- Net Weight 105 grams (3.7 oz)
- Accessories Included Two antennas; camera shoe mount; AC adapter (USB-type); USB cable; 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo cable
BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- RF Power Output 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections
- Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries Two 1.5V AA -not included
- Battery Life >7 hours (alkaline) -Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions 70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D
- Net Weight 100 grams (3.5 oz) -without batteries
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.