Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
For hands-free operation during performances and speeches: Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistant headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistent headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 3 headset microphone
- GA 3 rackmount set
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- frequency supplement sheet
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.