The Shure KSM8 uses two diaphragms for better control of proximity effects, presence peaks, and requires minimal processing.
With two ultra-thin diaphragms and groundbreaking reverse airflow technology, the Shure KSM8 Dualdyne delivers unmatched control of proximity effect, presence peaks, and bleed and requires minimal EQ and processing.Dualdyne cardioid dynamic microphone with zipper case and swivel adapter. Black finish.
- Handheld microphone for live vocals and presentations
- Dualdyne dynamic cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Available in black and brushed nickel; wireless versions available for UHF-R®, ULX-D® and QLX-D® systems
- Includes KSM8, clip, carrying case, and user guide
Meticulously crafted for world-class vocal performances and presentations in elite venues, the KSM8 Dualdyne is the revolutionary dynamic microphone that only Shure could make.
- Patented cartridge design features two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and a groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect greatly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Neutral mid- and high-frequency reproduction due to controlled proximity effect results in the most natural-sounding dynamic microphone available
- Neodymium magnet resides in a micro-injection mold of aerospace SoftMag material, maximizing the magnetic field for the highest output level
- Re-imagined Shure Pumping Pneumatic Shock Mount features tuned cavities, specific resistances, and precisely machined components fully integrated into the cartridge's acoustic properties, delivering exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low-frequency response
- Patent-pending Diaphragm Stabilization System technology protects and stabilizes the active diaphragm from unwanted movement from plosives or impact
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional water, plosive and wind protection
- Type Dual-diaphragm dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response 40 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Output Level Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
*Additional specifications are available in the user guide.