Bridge-IT PRO is identical to the Bridge-IT BASIC but also includes AAC HE, AAC LC algorithms, and Multicasting and Multi-Unicasting for multiple connections. AAC-HE v.2 is capable of delivering high fidelity stereo IP audio at bit-rates as low as 24Kbps.
Tieline's Bridge-IT is the ultimate low-cost, high-performance, stereo IP audio codec solution for broadcast and professional applications. Designed to deliver point-to-point or point-to-multipoint connections, Bridge-IT transports audio streams reliably, simply and effectively over a range of IP data networks such as wired and wireless LANs, WANs, the internet, satellite IP, WiMAX and Wi-Fi.
Bridge-IT is EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatible over IP and will connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec brand with industry standard algorithms, as well as VoIP devices supporting G.711 and G.722. Bridge-IT is also internet/satellite streaming and HD and digital radio compatible.
It is designed for desktop use or two units can be installed side-by-side in a purpose-built 1RU mounting bracket.
Broadcast LIVE from your iPhone!
Introducing Report-IT Live - the world's first iPhone® application that turns your iPhone into a bidirectional wireless IP codec and recorder. With this app, broadcast networks can centrally manage multiple Report-IT Live users from the studio. Reporters and remote talent can download the app for free, enter a username and password, and connect to a Tieline IP codec in the studio (like Bridge-IT) in seconds! Learn more »
- Compact design, with two codecs fitting into a 1RU mounting bracket.
- Suitable for point-to-point and multi-point (multicast) IP connections over a variety of connection transports.
- Linear audio with suite of high quality broadcast algorithms as standard, plus optional AAC-LC, AAC-HE v.1 and AAC-HE v.2.
- Tieline's loss-tolerant MusicPLUS algorithm provides up to 22 kHz stereo audio quality with 20ms coding delay at bit rates as low as 96kbps - making it ideal for today's IP and 3G networks.
- Tieline Music can deliver up to 15 kHz FM quality mono audio at bit-rates as low as 24Kbps, with only 20 milliseconds encoding delay.
- QoS Performance Engine automatically manages jitter buffering, forward error correction and packet repair.
- Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
- Web GUI for programming codec functionality and RS232 data connections.
- TieServer for automatic software upgrades.
- Broadcast quality analog XLR inputs/outputs.
- XLR digital AES/EBU input/output.
- Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs.
- Onboard SDHC card slot for audio failover
- Studio-to-Transmitter Link (STL) applications
- IP audio distribution
- Simple remote broadcast links
- Cable Head End IP Audio Distribution
- Low-latency audio over IP bridging solutions
- Multiple codec installations (2 codecs fit in 1 x 19" rack unit)
Affordable, High Quality IP Audio Solutions
Bridge-IT allows radio and television broadcasters to expand their IP network at a fraction of the cost of competing IP codecs without compromising on quality or broadcast quality features.
Bridge-IT comes with 16 Bit 22kHz uncompressed linear audio at less than 12 ms encode delay, as well as MPEG Layer 2, G.711, G.722 and Tieline Music. Tieline MusicPLUS is also standard and provides 22 kHz mono and stereo with 20ms encode delay at under 100 Kbps, offering huge savings on your IP data bills and outstanding audio quality. LC-AAC, HE-AAC v.1 and HE-AAC v.2 decoders are also included as standard.
Encode with AAC Algorithms...
Upgrade your Bridge-IT audio codecs today by purchasing and installing the optional AAC encode software licence and you will instantly have the ability to encode LC-AAC, HE-AAC v.1 and HE-AAC v.2 algorithms. HE-AAC v.2 is capable of delivering high fidelity stereo IP audio at bit-rates as low as 24Kbps.
Broadcast Quality Connectors
Unlike most low cost IP audio codecs, Bridge-IT has all the broadcast connectors you would expect on a full-featured codec. Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs are provided on XLR connectors and it includes a 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo headphone output.
Simple to use
Compare Bridge-IT's superior programming functionality and simple user interface with other low cost codecs. Bridge-IT features a full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad. It can also be configured and controlled remotely using an optional web interface.
Simple non-technical IP connections and Onboard Audio Backup
Bridge-IT will be the first low cost IP audio codec to offer 3 different ways to connect over IP.
- If you only need a simple permanent point-to-point encoder and decoder, Bridge-IT is the only low cost IP codec that lets you connect without using a computer. Simply dial the IP address of the remote codec using the front panel keypad and LCD screen.
- Bridge-IT serves up a comprehensive graphical user interface in a standard web browser. Just type the IP address of the codec into your web browser for remote control, configuration and dialing.
- Purchase the optional TieServer PRO licence (coming soon) when you buy Bridge-IT and create IP connections simpler than making a telephone call. There's no need to figure out IP addresses or deal with firewalls. TieServer PRO does it all for you. Simply register your Bridge-IT with Tieline's global TieServer traversal server once only, give it a name (like Chicago Studio) and then watch your codec's address book automatically populate with other online Bridge-ITs in your network each time you connect it to the internet. It's just like launching Skype and watching your online buddies pop up in the address book on the Bridge-IT screen. Then you simply select the codec you wish to connect with and hit Dial to connect. It's perfect for non technical people.